

I just realized I have no pictures of me and Michael since he was born. So I took a few today while Kurt was taking his sunday nap and me and Michael were having some Mommy and Me time. Oh I decided to chop my hair last week and cut off about a foot and then dyed it strawberry blond, so I probably look a little different then the last time you saw me. Also Michael started to smile a few days a go, so I'll try to catch a few on film.
2 comments:
Jessica!!! It's Lindsey & Pete Fisher (remember us from Cornell)! I just found your blog through the Earnest's and I can't believe how cute your little family is!! Check us out at peteandlindsey.blogspot.com. We'd love to get back in touch!
Hey Jess--
I'm at my mom's where they have high speed internet so I can finally open all your emails. I love your blog and you guys have such cute kids. I have a blog but never update it (dial up isn't worth the frustration!). Ava's got a letter for Joshusa- we'll get it out soon! Lynnie
Post a Comment