




So it's been awhile since I blogged so I bring you up to date. We closed and Move in to our new house and have been doing work on it every spare moment. Not that it needs a lot of work it's mostly redecorating. Kurt did take out the deck that was in much need of repair, he does love the demo! I've mostly been painting a decorating rooms to make it feel like home. I finally can decorate and not have to ask any ones permission and it can stay for more than a year! So here's what I've done so far. (I wish I took before pictures) I made a shower curtain and window curtain for the boys blue bathroom, can I say it's hard to match a bathroom with all blue tile and fixtures! I've painted and decorated both the boys room and painted the laundry room white even though I hate white walls. It use to be a dirty pepto bismo pink so white brightens it up a lot. Also my mom has helped me plant some bushes and flowers out front to liven up the place. It's starting to feel like our house.
2 comments:
Congrats on the new house! It looks awesome--how totally fun for you guys. I am so happy for you. Jess, you look so amazing--your hair is super cute. You go girl!
Jenn
Jess you've done an awesome job. It looks so great. We miss you guys tons. But I'm really happy for you all. Congrats on the house, although I guess that means you're really settling down there. You're such a cute family. Those boys couldn't be any more adorable.
Post a Comment