Merry Christmas and happy New year. I know late as usual! Anyways, We had a wonderful Christmas in Washington with Kurt whole family. I was a wonderful 2 1/2 weeks. Josh is finally at the point that he can remember people so he keeps talking about Gran and Grandad and especially Austin and Spencer (his oldest cousins on Kurt's side, who loved to rough house with him). Michael had a blast as well exploring new surrounding and laughing at everyone that would play or look at him. He at my favorite baby stage, 7 months. Every thing is funny to him and he loves to smile. He also learned to army crawl an is getting around really well. He's into everything especially other babies! When we got home I got to redecorate our bedroom ( my present from both our parents) I finally have a room that doesn't look like a dorm room that were going to move out of in a couple of months ('cause we're not!). I finally have some before and afters some what the before is the previous owners decor but it works. The pictures don't do it justice but what can ya do! I love it !

Also my Christmas present from Kurt is a 16x20 of the boys to go in our bed room which we're working on so here's some out takes from that, we haven't gotten to one yet. We hope you are all happy healthy and wise, Love ya all!



Here's the picture we had blown up of Kurt and I that goes on the opposite the boys picture in or room, it's a little old (only 6 1/2 years:) )

No comments:
Post a Comment