Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know, I know, I'm a horrible blog updater. I will try to be better, but those who know me know I'm a bad e-mailer, and a bad phone caller so what did you expect! I'm also a bad clump blogger. What is a clump blogger you may ask. Well is someone who tend to write 5 blogs all at once and then doesn't blog again for a few months. Guilty! Have fun reading the updates and hopefully I write about Halloween before thanksgiving comes! :) Love ya all, thanks for putting up with me!

2 comments:

Brent and Tracie said...

welcome to the club. I'm am clump blogger too.

The Seaman Family said...

I do the same thing! When you got the time you better do it, right? SO I do and it may be a lot but hey at least we get them on there!