We took the boys to Dave and Busters for the first time tonight to celebrate the end of busy season. Yeah! We start to play games and Mikey walks up to this big wheel game where you have to stop the light and what ever number it lands on that how many tickets you get. Josh plays and get 20 tickets, Mikey goes and what does he hit, the jackpot! He won 1000 tickets on his first try. The funny thing was he knew he did something great because he raise his arms and said, yah! We all had a lots of fun and brought home some cool prizes. We love D&B.
3 comments:
excuse me????? you went without us?? I feel like you have cheated on us!
I know, I know. I was a last minute thing and we didn't really get to play anything ourselves, we just let the boys play.
like Evey and bowling. huge score. Never heard of the place. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment