Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finally Published!


My Book (the book I illustrated) finally is up published! The title is, "Life Lessons From A Frog: Never Give Up!" You can find it at trafford.com. Here's the link http://books.trafford.com/09-0589 .


Here's what the book's about;

This is a story in rhyme of a small frog’s encounter with a stork, which ends up

being the battle of his life. The frog’s determination to not give up leads to

a happy ending. This message can be applied to any trial or difficulty in life.

For anyone looking for an uplifting story that will encourage them in a challenging

time, this is the book for you!


I hope you like it! Pass this info on to who ever you think would enjoy it!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Jess I had no idea that you were so talented. That is so cool!

Shari said...

That is so cool! Congratulations on your book!