Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Energy Drink Experiment

I've been meaning to do this post for a while, so here goes... I did an experiment this summer while we drove 27 hours to Kurt brothers house and then 24 hours home from his parents house. I don't know about you but driving for long periods of time gets boring for me. So I decide to test out different energy drinks to keep me awake and alert. So here was the verdict.

5 hour energy= nasty taste, not very effective.
Rockstar= very carbonated, not bad taste, makes you jumpy and a bad crash after it wears off.

Redbull=nasty taste, very carbonated, jumpy, wear off fast.
Spark (Advocare)=no carbonation, tastes like crystal light, works for about 5 hours with out giving you that jumpy feeling, no crash.

As you can see there was one clear winner. Seriously I loved spark. My friend Karlene gave me some samples and I was sceptical. I don't usually like energy drinks because they make me jumpy with all the caffeine. But I brought them along with me on the trip and on the first day I started feeling tried so I figured I try it. I work great. Thats how the experiment started I wanted to see if it was just spark that worked or if other energy drinks did too. I also looked at the ingredients an spark was the only on that had natural energy enhancing vitamin in it too so you felt happy and energetic. Anyways I didn't write this blog as a commercial I just want those of you out there that need a lift every once it a while like me or more that there is a great option out there. Plus is comes in powder do you can bring it anywhere and just mix it with your drink. If you want to know more contact Karlene Call at callfitfactor.blogspot.com.

No comments: