Friday, June 1, 2012

Olivia's Room

The inspiration for the room came from this bedding that was meant for teens at walmart but has the colors and abstract floral I wanted. I bought a full comforter set and turned the shams into the bed skirt and pillows for the chair. The comforter made 4 crib blankets and the sheets I turned into receiving blankets. Not bad for $25. The wall color looks lighter in the picks because of the sunlight but it is the color of lilacs.

 Michael's artwork (the green and purple painting) and Hazel's abstract which I wrote (I am Loved over the top of the canvas')



 Olivia's name over close-ups of 11x14 flowers I got from an old calendar that I framed.

Josh's art work

2 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

WOW amazing! Will you come and redecorate my whole house?

Jes and Kurt said...

Love too! I don't think our budget can handle anymore makeover soon so if you fly me out I'd love to do your's! :) I wish we lived closer we could have so much fun!