Sunday, July 8, 2012

Olivia

Olivia Ruth was born July 6 at 6:12am. Everything went great and we're both healthy and happy. She has a perfectly round face and long fingers and toes. She was 7lbs 13oz and 21inches. She's a great sleeper and likes to cuddle.





 The boys love her already. They both love to hold her and Michael sings to her when she crys. Hazel is still unsure.







5 comments:

Lynnie said...

She is super cute and looks so big in those undressed pictures! I cannot wait for ours to get out here so we can hold it too! Congrats to all of you.

Anne Bennion said...

She is so beautiful! WE love her already! And I just have to say that it is completely unfair that you look like a super model in the hospital picture with Olivia - GORGEOUS!

Jes and Kurt said...

Thanks Anne, I won't post the pictures of the first day, but that one was after I took a shower and put on the hospital gown I bought, best present to myself.

Lynnie, I think she looks huge too. But she's pretty small. I hope your little girl come soon too, I know you're ready to be done!

Linda said...

Jessie, she is beautiful!! Congratulations!! What a fun little family!

Tamra said...

She is darling, Jes! What a doll! I just love the cheeks. Congrats to you and Kurt!