Friday, March 28, 2014

Halloween 2013

This Halloween was a little different because Kurt was in Minot, ND for Halloween night so we did our big celebrating at the ward Halloween party and just walked around the neighborhood on Halloween night since Kurt was gone and it was cold and raining. Plus I had a awesome idea this year for Olivia's costume that a friend put on Facebook. Olivia was a old lady with a walker, which was perfect since she was just starting to walk and loved the pediatric walker I got her. She was the hit of the ward party! Michael decided he wanted to be a trash can, Hazel was a witch, and Josh was Darth Mal. Since it was cold and Olivia was in a stroller Halloween night she was little read riding hood. 
Olivia wasn't a huge fan of the cape at first, but it grew on her.

Since Kurt was gone, I knew we had to make the day special so we went all out on the food and made chompy donuts for breakfast and zombie fingers for dinner.










No comments: