Has this happened to you...
Your frantically racing around the house to get every ready for your 3 year old birthday party that starts in 15 minutes. You walk into your 3 year old room to wake him up from the nap he is suppose to be taking. Your first clue things are taking a turn for the worst, he's not in his bed. Second clue, you step into a puddle of some sort of liquid when you get through the door. Third clue, there's a diaper laying on this empty bed. Fourth clue, it smells like poop. Fifth and final clue(that some day you'll find funny, hopefully) your wonderful 3 year old has "mud" all over his hands and toys! OH YES, HE'S COVERED IN HIS OWN POOP, NOT TO MENTION HE'S SMASHED IT ALL OVER HIS WALLS, DOORS, AND TOYS! Did I mention a bunch of people are suppose to arrive at our house in 15 minutes.
I rush to clean up the pee I stepped in so it doesn't damage our hard wood floor and rush Josh in to a bath. I leave the poop for Kurt to clean up when he gets home! Josh is so lucky I have the party to host so I don't totally flip. I call up Kurt to tell him the wonderful news and can't stop laughing, if you know me when I get stressed I laugh. So Kurt thinks I've flipped and comes home as soon as he can. Anyways The party goes fine, Kurt gets all the poop off the walls, and from that day on Josh has begun to potty train himself. A month has now past and I can now say it's funny! I had to share this story just in case you happen to find yourself in this situation you can rest assured you are not the only one. Thanks Jenn for your blueberry poop story it helped me out a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment