Friday, October 26, 2007

Tag

So I usually don't do these things but, hey I haven't written in a long time so here goes...

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.

1. I love doing stained glass. I've done 3 pieces in the past but, I gave them all away. Now that I have a house I want to start up again but I need to get all the equipment. So hopefully I can do it again soon.

2. I'm a reader. I could say that a few years ago but the last few years I have just been a readaholic. My latest read was Louder than Words by Jenny McCarthy. it was great!

3. I could sleep all day. I finally got my first good night sleep in 2 years the other night when my parents took both the boys for the night. If I could get a day to relax, I would watch a good movie or read a good book and sleep! Oh glorious sleep.

4. I love nap time. don't get me wrong I love my boys but nap time is a wonderful 2-3 hours of blissful quite!

5. I hate driving in traffic and merging. I will avoid it at all cost.

6. I can't wait to decorate my whole house. I've gotten a few rooms done but there is so much I would love to do but I have to wait for the bank account to accommodate my plans.

I tag Jenn, Tracie, Tamra, Angella, Anna, and Sara. Do it if you want I understand if you don't because I usually don't.

No comments: