Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Well hopefully it was for the rest of you. I got sick the night before with a bad stomach bug and Kurt been doing 60 hour weeks so he had to come home early to take care of the kids then stay up super late to get his work done. I have an amazing husband! Then I stayed home from church and Kurt took the boys all by himself which is normally a hand full, but during church Michael managed to throw up on Kurt 3 times and Josh had to go to the bathroom. Need I say more. I did manage to get a few pictures of them before Church in their new Easter outfits. Oh Josh also had a great time coloring Easter eggs on Saturday, he's been playing with them ever since!

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

They both look so cute! Sorry I had to laugh at the boys though at church. That's pretty funny and I think at times are hubby's need to know that feeling. Sorry. But they looked adorable!

Killer kar said...

I love the eggs. Cute suits. They are such growing boys.