So for the women out there like me that love the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer, you know they can be addicting. My husband became a book widow for a few days as I read each book from cover to cover in a day. Anyways I found this blog on a friend's blog and Kurt and I laughed so hard we woke up Michael! For all the guys out there that are twilight widow here's the blog for you!
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/2008/02/twilight-series-for-dummies-and-totally.html By the way, I'm an Edward girl all the way!
5 comments:
That was so stinkin' hilarious. Stu and I were laughing so hard. I finally convinced Stu to read the books and he loves them. He is almost done with New Moon. I'm ripping off your idea and putting that link on my blog also. My friends would love it. Oh, btw, I am an Edward girl also. Only 5 months until Breaking Dawn!!!!!
Thanks for the link to my blog (MormonHusbands.blogspot.com) and I'm glad you enjoy it. I can track the referring URL's to my site, which led me to yours.
Tell Kurt that he is an All-Star Mormon Husband. I an relate to his life. I have my MBA, a very demanding job, two kids (third due in May), and a very time-consuming calling. Props to Kurt for all that he is doing for his family, the church, and his b-ball team. Good times.
-NMH
that is so funny thanks for sharing. i also put it on my blog!
that is so funny thanks for sharing. i also put it on my blog!
awesome Jess, I love it.
Post a Comment