So we finally got some family pictures done. We haven't had any done since Michael was born so it's about time. Thanks to Audrey they turned out great, even though Michael wasn't very cooperative. Here's a few of our faves.
Sorry I erased the last one! But your family pictures turned out wonderfully. You guys all look so good! I love the last one with you and Micheal...precious. Audrey did a great job!
7 comments:
Sorry I erased the last one! But your family pictures turned out wonderfully. You guys all look so good! I love the last one with you and Micheal...precious. Audrey did a great job!
What great pictures! Makes me miss you guys. Any trips to WA planned for the holidays?
So cute you guys. We miss you a ton! Your kids are getting so big. It's crazy!
Congrats on getting the patio done. Looks great! Wish we could be there to enjoy it with you.
By the way, cute pictures also. I can't believe how fast they are growing.
you looks so beautiful in the last picture. well done Audrey!
Post a Comment