

Yes, I know what your thinking another animal are you crazy! And the answer is no, cats are so much easier than dogs! We told Josh when we got rid for Tally we could get a cat. So we decided we would get him one for his birthday which is coming up soon. I asked him what kind of kitty he wanted and he said orange and yellow like a tiger. Well I found a beautiful orange tabby that a couple need to get rid of because their new townhouse would only allow one cat and they already had one. The wife was a vet tech and had already done most of the vet stuff and she's litter box trained (that sold me). She 's 4 months old but a runt, she's only 6.5lbs. and will only get up to 8lbs. max. She will always be kitty size which I love! Josh decided to name her gnocchi after the cat on curious George. We decide to change the spelling so the boys could spelled it easier. We've only had her for 3 days but she already a part of the family!
2 comments:
How fun! She looks like a beautiful cat.
I'm glad to see that my 3 year old boy isn't the only curious george fan! As soon as you said Gnocci, I knew EXACTLY who you were talking about!
Post a Comment