Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 30th Kurt


It's Kurt's 30th Birthday today. So I figured I share a few things I love about my birthday Boy.


1. He LOVES sports

2. He's a great teacher

3. He has a huge heart

4. He's a great Dad

5. He wakes up with the boys on Saturdays and lets me sleep in

6. He does the dishes and other house work

7. He's got the best legs- perfectly muscular

8. He can Rock with the best of them (Rockband)

9. He loves to read and is very smart

10. He loves his job and is a hard worker

11. He loves to cuddle

12. He's a wonderful husband and I hope I can spend another 30+ years with him!


Love you sweetie!


2 comments:

Professor Price said...

Happy b-day kurt, still waiting for a conference to take me to the twin cities so we can hoop it up again.

Anne Bennion said...

Happy Birthday Kurt! We meant to call you yesterday but didn't spend much time at home. Hope you had a great day!