
Since it was Mikey's birthday I wanted to share some thing we love about our little bulldozer!
1. He loves to Rock! (Dance, sing, the works, he especially likes loud rock music)
2. He's a brute, he can wrestle, hit, and throw with the best of them and love it.
3. He smiles all the time, sometimes it mischievous but it's still cute.
4. He loves his big brother Josh (Josh was one of his first words before Mama and Dada)
5. Mikey will eat anything!
6. He is a monkey, he climbs everything except out of his crib amazingly.
7. He loves to fist bump instead of hi fives.
8. His personality aka Mohawk fits him perfectly and will be returning as soon as his hair grows out.
9. He's a good at sharing even if you don't want him too.
10. He loves to cuddle but only in short bursts.
11. He love his pluggie, blankie and monkey.
1. He loves to Rock! (Dance, sing, the works, he especially likes loud rock music)
2. He's a brute, he can wrestle, hit, and throw with the best of them and love it.
3. He smiles all the time, sometimes it mischievous but it's still cute.
4. He loves his big brother Josh (Josh was one of his first words before Mama and Dada)
5. Mikey will eat anything!
6. He is a monkey, he climbs everything except out of his crib amazingly.
7. He loves to fist bump instead of hi fives.
8. His personality aka Mohawk fits him perfectly and will be returning as soon as his hair grows out.
9. He's a good at sharing even if you don't want him too.
10. He loves to cuddle but only in short bursts.
11. He love his pluggie, blankie and monkey.
12. he can read scriptures and say prayers with us if we help.
13.We love him so much!
13.We love him so much!
3 comments:
That is an adorable picture!
Wished we lived close so our kids could play and we could chat!
Oh my gosh, that picture is so so so stinking cute! Some of Audrey's work, I'm assuming. It's absolutely priceless. I still have that picture of Josh sitting by his mailbox in the rocking chair from the YW garage sale. As soon as I find a twelve year old who can teach me how to get my pictures off my phone I will send it to you. :)
PS Thanks for the offer to come to a painting party. I'm definitely going to take you up on that, if that's OK. I'll give you a call when I know for sure, but we're thinking probably July 17th.
Michael is awesome. His visit helped my ankle surgery heal when you and Audrey brought him as a "therapy animal." And don't forget all the videos!
Post a Comment