Friday, September 11, 2009

Yes we are having number 3

So as some of you have guess baby number 3 is on the way. So far so good, just typical morning sickness that should end soon! Every one's excited especially Josh who is praying for a girl, good luck little man. We find out in 8 weeks so we'll see!

5 comments:

The Stevens said...

Congrats Jess, that's awesome. Hope all goes well!

Brent and Tracie said...

Yea!! That's Great. You need some backup in that home so I'm hoping you have a girl too.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Everyone is having a new little one, aren't they? CONGRATS! I'm due today and making progress slowly. Hopefully soon the baby will make his debut!

Shari said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.

Brent and Tracie said...

Yeah I know this is a second comment on one post but, isn't it great to kind of know what to expect after you've had one. The morning sickness, aches and pains, contractions, labor pains. That has to be one of the greatest parts, despite all the morning sickness, aches and pains, contractions and labor pains:)