Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My 10 Year Reunion

This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I have been looking forward to this for a long time, so I could see old friends I had lost contact with since I left the state for college. It did not disappoint! I had a blast being on the planning committee with 5 other awesome classmate of mine. The night turned out great. We had about 300 people show up and I got to reconnect with a lot of old friends whom I haven't seen in at least 9 years. Also another perk about planning it was I have everyone's contact info so we can stay connected. Kurt unfortunately couldn't come because him and the boys were sick, but was awesome and let me spend the morning shopping for an outfit and getting my hair done. It was one of those amazing days when everything was working, My face was clear, my hair turned out great, and I felt good in my outfit! But I will have to say I choose the wrong footwear. I wore flats thinking I'll be on my feet for 6 hours they will be comfy, oh so wrong. They had no arch support or cushion and because of that I could seriously could walk the next day, I felt like I was 80. It was all in all a great night and I'm so glad I went! Go Tornadoes!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

cool, what did you wear? pics pics?

Abby said...

I was frightened when I read your post realizing that my ten year reunion is NEXT YEAR---YIKES! Glad you had a great day-miss you Jess!