Kurt and these two rascals managed to keep me in the dark about what they had planned for my Birthday. Kurt had told me weeks ago he had to work all day on my birthday, which I was fine with since he said we would do something the next weekend. Then on Sunday he said hey I can take off a little early on Tuesday and we can go to the temple as an early birthday treat. I was all for that so I got dressed up we dropped of the boys and on our way to the Temple he informed me we were actually going to a Bed and Breakfast in Hastings, MN (about an hour a way), He also informed me how many other people were in on the surprise. Yeah I felt a little dumb at that point but hey I was heading out to a bed and breakfast so who cares. I was an awesome B and B called the Rosewood Inn. We had a blast and the breakfast was the best we had ever tasted, seriously! Kurt wants to describe the bacon because apparently I can't do it justice. Besides the bacon we had fresh squeezed OJ, a panacuken with blueberry's and lots of fresh fruit all sitting in front of a roaring fire after a long sleep and a relaxing soak in the 2 person whirlpool tub. Yeah, Kurt scored some major points! He knows me, good food, good sleep and total relaxation for 24 is the key to my heart! I love you sweetie!Oh I almost forgot we thought it was ironic but the Inn was once a Mansion converted to a hospital and our room was the nursery. Plus they have a stocked Ice cream bar open 24 hour a day, Perfect for late night cravings. It also has windows covering 3 out of the 4 walls in the bed room and two fireplaces.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jes! I thought about you all day yesterday but kept forgetting to call. Looks like you got spoiled rotten! Love you guys!
Post a Comment