So this mostly for my mother-in-law Karla but here's my belly at 8 1/2 months. So far I'm still down 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, we'll see how the next month goes!
Yay! I love pregnancy pictures! You look beautiful Jes! And I'm so jealous that you *lost* weight during this pregnancy! Although if it was because you were so sick, then I hope you're feeling better this late in the game!
Jes! Beautiful as always! I love your hair color. Good luck with the sleeping thing. My boys go through phases of waking up at 5 - I usually end up putting a show on for them while I snooze on the couch. But it sounds like Michael isn't letting you snooze on the couch when he wakes up.
4 comments:
Yay! I love pregnancy pictures! You look beautiful Jes! And I'm so jealous that you *lost* weight during this pregnancy! Although if it was because you were so sick, then I hope you're feeling better this late in the game!
Jessica, you look great! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!
Jes! Beautiful as always! I love your hair color. Good luck with the sleeping thing. My boys go through phases of waking up at 5 - I usually end up putting a show on for them while I snooze on the couch. But it sounds like Michael isn't letting you snooze on the couch when he wakes up.
you're so cute!
Post a Comment