Monday, July 19, 2010

So Proud

The other night we had really bad storms rolling through the area. Josh is my weather man and is really cautious when it comes to severe weather (I wonder who he got that from? Oh yeah it's me) Anyways he was watching the news with Kurt as they were tracking the storm and told Kurt that he was scared. Josh then asked Kurt if he was scared and Kurt said "no". Josh then asked why not, and Kurt answered, "I trust that Heavenly Father will keep us safe." Josh thought for a little bit and then said, "Daddy I think we should pray so I won't be so scared." so they did. I asked him why the wanted to pray and he told me that Heavenly Father and Jesus always answer his prayers so he knew if he asked for the storm to go quick and for us to be safe it would happen. And it did. I was so proud of my little boy.

No comments: