Monday, July 19, 2010
Living Through My Kids and School Supplies
I don't know about you but when I was a kid my parents didn't have a lot of money and 6 kids in school, so we got the basics when it came to school supplies. Today I want shopping for school supplies for Joshua for the first time. I totally felt like a kid again and decided since we have so many hand me downs we don't need any new clothes or shoes (thank you Michele!), I could splurge a little when it came to school supplies. I got Josh the stuff I always want as a kid but could never afford like the cool notebooks and folders (How to train your dragon and Toy Story 3) and a fun Dragon backpack and insulated lunch bag. I don't say this to brag at all just it's funny the things you remember as a kid that you want your kids to enjoy. Sometimes it's just the little things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just went school shopping for the first time with Chloe! It was so much fun buying all of those school supplies!!
Post a Comment