Hazel just turned 5 months. She is starting to play in her exersauser and loves her new found freedom. She can roll over and play with some of her toys now, that is if the boys let her. She loves her brothers and they are the only one that can really get her to laugh. She loves to growl and talk. Hazel is still the most easy going baby I know. We love her so much.
3 comments:
Holy cow Jes. That's a lot of blog posts! So good to see pics of your sweet family! I'm glad that Josh likes school and that the bus thing is worked out. In WA, you can't ride the bus unless you live over a mile from the school. I love that Hazel is getting some chub on her! So cute! And Michael, what can I say about that crazy kid! Fun!
How cute! She is such a great blend of you both
Your kids are so cute Jes! I can't believe how big your boys look!
Post a Comment