Monday, June 16, 2008

Front Yard Updates

We have finally finished landscaping the front yard. We just have to let things grow but the hard work is done. The back yard is another story but that should be done by the end of the summer. we had a storm the night before I took the pictures so there are a few branched scattered through the yard. I post better pictures when all the flower bloom.


Here a before picture, but you can see a hideous pine tree that had the top cut off in it that Kurt cut down. That were the grass is growing in in the new pictures.


Now
strawberry plants


5 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

That looks great Jess! Way to go! Try and relax a little this summer you guys are working too hard:)

The Stevens said...

Good job Jess, it looks great.

Anne Bennion said...

Great job guys! It's so much fun to fix up your own house. What's your next project?

Audrey said...

Look how nice the grass is, I but its do to some nice boy and his chemicals:)

Killer kar said...

Looks great Jess. I am proud of you.