For the summer I'm watching my niece and nephew, Nora and Jackson. Josh and Jackson have a blast together as always. What I wasn't expecting is how well Michael and Nora get along. They love each other. They smile and talk to each other and actually play next to each other. Well at least when Michael is not stealing her pacifier.
3 comments:
They both look so cute sitting there! They will be such good buds!
Happy birthday kurt bennion!!
HEY BENNIONS!! I just found your blog through the Cowans. You're all looking great, and happy bday to Kurt. I love what you've done w/your front landscaping. It must be nice to have your own house. Where are you living now? We're in VA and loving it. Adam's finishing up law school and Samuel's 8 months and awesome. Check us out: harrisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com; we both blog: Adam's posts are usually longer, more in depth than mine, so that's how you can tell us apart:) Love and miss, Nora
Post a Comment