Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update (Finally)!

I know, I know, I've been a total slacker when It's come to updating my blog so here goes, Be ready for a long one!


1. We no longer have a dog. 1 1/2 months was long enough to teach me that having a large puppy, a baby, a potty training toddler, and a husband working 60 hour weeks is too much stress for me to handle, and since I can't get rid of the kids Tally had to go. But we found her a great place where she can have a family that loves her. So, so long Tally!

2. Josh is finally POTTY TRAINED! I have been waiting a year to say that. Oh what a glorious day! Who ever tells you potty training is easy, THERE WRONG ! But not changing diapers or buying them is totally worth it! So, Yeah Joshua!


3. Kurt is finally done with busy season and now gets to work around the house. notice how I said gets (yah I'm sure that what he thinks !) He's in the process of Building stairs from our patio door and then putting in a patio. He's doing great. He's going to blog about when he has finished pictures.

4. Michael turns 1 this week and has really grown. He can walk along furniture great and is even letting go for a few seconds and standing on his own. He loved the camera so every picture we have of him he's smiling which pretty much sums up his attitude. He's beginning to love the outdoors especially his baby swing but nothing compares to sucking on rocks and eating dirt! All boy!


5. We just went to Kurt work party in the Metrodome. It was a blast. They has a bunch of blow up toys, food, and face painting. Josh didn't want to go home.


6. We've been working outside on the yard for the last 3 weeks to get it the way I want it. I've waited 7 years to have my own yard so now I can finally have the landscape I want. Kurt's been awesome helping my put in a garden and doing a lot of the hard work! Thanks Sweetie! I get most of my flowers this week so I'll post finished pictures later!


So that pretty much what we've been up to. Just being our crazy selves. We'd love to hear for all of you and check your blogs regularly so keep posting. I'll try to keep my more up to date. Love ya all!

9 comments:

Lynnie said...

jess- so glad you updated since I'm constantly surfing blogs looking for something to do. I'm trying to take my mind of my big belly (due tomorrow but he seems to be taking his own sweet time). I've actually updated mine too- genhofamily.blogspot.com so check for an update soon. lynnie

The Seaman Family said...

Busy busy! But things I bet are looking great! It's will be so nice when it's done so you can sit back and enjoy it! That's awesome that Josh is trained we are about 85% with that so I know the feeling. We'll have to get together soon give me a jingle!

Anne Bennion said...

Yahoo!! You updated! I was beginning to think that I was going to have to start sending you emails and harrass you about it!!! Glad you are all well. And Happy Birthday Michael!! The most adorable one year old nephew we have!

Killer kar said...

I like the update. I love the spider man face. Keep up the hard work. Miss ya, Kar

Jen said...

jesssssss!!!!! anna halverson just gave me her blog address and i am finding so many ithaca people on there! i have been wanting to get in touch with you for so long! how are you guys??? where are you living? "baby joshua" is so grown up! and michael is a cutie!! i've been married for almost 2 years now and i havent seen you since may 05! email me if you want to catch up! jpeery19@hotmail.com!!

Michele said...

Jess, I was blogg stocking and found yours. I love technology it is so nice to feel updated on all your friends far and near. I know what you are talking about with your yard. I have kept Taylor so busy with ours(it was all dirt) that I think sometimes he regrets having one at all. And then the kids go out with him to play baseball or something and it makes it all worth it.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear the update and see pics of the kids! They are adorable. I love Michael's smile and cute haircut.

breyn said...

Jess,
Hi cutie!!! Wow, your boys have gotten so big and are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I love your blog and being able to keep up on your cute family! I am glad you are enjoying working on your yard. Jared and I just bought our first house in Wisconsin and are doing the same. I love yard work!!! It is so rewarding! You'll have to check out our blog at beesbrood@blogspot.com. I am new at blogging (so it doesn't look as professional as yours, but hey, its a start). Love ya and miss ya!
Breyn Hancock

The Stevens said...

Cute pics Jess. It's about time for the update! LOL. I'm glad things are going well!!