Thursday, January 1, 2009

Going Private

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I didn't want to go private but after getting a random comment from India I've decide to go private. Leave a comment or send me an email if you want an invite to read. Thanks!

12 comments:

Heidi D said...

Hey Kurt and Jes, make sure I'm on the list.

-Jeff D

The Seaman Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

Of course we want to keep up with you guys. Put us on your list. :)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angella said...

I got the same thing from India. Wierd! I think we're going private soon, too. Don't forget to include me in your list of readers. :)

Audrey said...

i never ever ever want to read your blog again!

p.s. you left your oyster sauce here.

Brent and Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne Bennion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.