Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Support Your Local Pretend Grocery Store

So this morning Joshua created a Grocery Store on his bed. The funny thing was when I went in to buy something he said," Mom you have to hurry, I'm going out of business soon, because I have no money." Sure enough a few minutes after I bought some food he packed up everything saying, "I'm moving because I went out of Business." I guess the economy even effects 4 year olds businesses!

4 comments:

Andie said...

Hi Jes, I just dropped in on your blog. I do that once in a while; hope you don't mind. Just wanted to say I LOVE that story! Things like that are exactly why I keep a blog as a journal....I want to remember funny things my kids say and I love when others can get a chuckle out of them too.

I hope business picks up for Josh soon! If not, maybe Obama will include him in the stimulus package. ;-)

Mimi said...

for real? Amazing how they pick things up. Scary too!

Anne Bennion said...

He's one smart (and creative) kid. I love it! Hey, do you guys have an Elder Potter serving in your ward? He's from our ward here in Olympia and his mom said he was serving in Brooklyn Park.

Shari said...

Ha ha! That's so funny. I had to read it out loud to Jon.