Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rockband

Life has been a little stressful this last few months and I've been getting cranky! I finally found a great relaxer for me. Rockband for the Wii. Guitar works ok but what really gets my frustrations out it the Drums! Banging out rhythms is a great nap time rage release. Hopefully one of these days exercise will become my stress relief but till then I suggest if your feeling cranky pound on a drum kit for a hour and you'll feel your nice self coming back full force!

4 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

We adore rockband. I've been meaning to post pics of us all rockin' out. I consider playing the drums at least a little workout because that foot pedal can sometimes make me leg really tired. So just say you are exercising also and then you will feel completely unguilty.

Mimi said...

I heard that there is a fun hula hoop Wii thing. That would look so awkward through a window. lol
I never played Rockband, it totally sounds fun though.

Heidi D said...

I understand the venting capabilities of the WII. While we don't have rockband yet, I've been known to wail out an energetic rock song on American Idol for the WII and feel much better after doing so.

Killer kar said...

Amen to that, we need to catch up soon.