I realized the other day, pretty soon I can't call my kids "the boys" anymore. So I wanted to write a post about life with just my boys.
Joshua is awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better first born. He is my sensitive one, hugs, I love you's, and cuddle time is still a regular part of our day with him. When he gets excited about something he really gets into it. For the last year he is really into dinosaurs. He knows all there scientific names if they are Carnivores, Omnivores, or Herbivores. He is determined to be a Paleontologist and yes he knows that word too. He's also my little artist. He loves to draw, and will do it for hours, some are quite funny. Josh has been amazing during this pregnancy, he's probably the most excited of all of us that we're having a baby and that it's a girl. He can't wait to hold her and teach Michael how to be a good big brother. He loves babies. He's already talking about when he's going to have another brother or sister. We'll see little man, we'll see. I love you, Bug all the way to Pluto and back!
Michael is a force to be reckoned with. It shocks me when I remember that he's only 2 1/2 years old. He is a computer whiz, seriously, he can get on to my computer (aka his computer) open Internet explorer then get on to PBSkids.org which he asks for my name then can play anything on there for hours. Kurt calls it Mikey crack. He definitely my mechanically minded child. He loves to figure out how thing work and make things work. Michael loves rope, if he has anything like string or rope he carrys it around and pretends it a lasso, fishing rope, or horse reins. Mikey is a boy of many faces and voices. I wish I had video of all his random faces and voices, my favorite is his whinny face where he puckers his lips and talks in a really fakey voice. He's my speed demon and has gotten into running a lot lately, usually away from me but hopefully that part will stop soon. I don't think he really understands what's going on with the baby coming, so that will be a shock but he know there's a baby in my belly but he calls her squirrel. It's because on of his TV shows has a character called Hazel the squirrel. I love you, stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment