Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What the Future Holds

It was time for haircuts in our house and this time I tried something new. I asked Josh what kind of haircut he wanted and he said he wanted to look like Papa (aka bald). Well I figured he's a kid, so who cares. But before I cut it all off I wanted to see what he would look like with the bald ring first. Man is he going to kill me when he grows up.Luckily he looks pretty good when his whole head is cut. Hopefully this is not what the future hold for my little man.



2 comments:

Killer kar said...

this is too funny

Derrill Watson said...

I tried that too for Halloween: http://dnjwatson.blogspot.com/2009/11/other-halloween-post.html.

I'm sure glad it grew out again quickly. It didn't look too bad bald, but there was this uncomfortable month when I couldn't comb it and it was always pointing the wrong way.