Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Concert We've Been Waiting For









Last night we got to go see our favorite band the Barenaked Ladies! They did not disappoint! We had a blast. We were in the 4th row in the balcony at the Orpheum theater. I will say it was weird that Steven was no longer in the Band but they did an awesome job regardless. They played a great mix of old and new song. Here was the set list for the night:

Testing 1.2.3, Old Apt, Falling for the First Time, I Have Learned, Every Subway Car, Another Heartbreak, Take It Outside, Pollywog, Sound of Your Voice, Ordinary, Unfinished, Four Seconds, Maybe Katie, Run Away, On the Lookout, Too Little Too Late, One Week, All Been Done, Pinch Me, $1,000,000, Allergies, For You, Easy

There are some bands that are good to listen too, and there are some that are fun to watch, BNL is both. They really have a blast on stage and want you too, too. It was weird though, we were among the youngest people there, most of the fan there were in their 40's or older.

Long live BNL and thanks for the great night!

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

I saw these guys at the 2000 olympics in SLC, cause I won free tickets by standing in line all night. They were a blast, from what I remember. It was one of the first dates for John and I - fun times, fun times. Glad to see you guys got out of the house!