Friday, May 21, 2010
Done with Hospitals Finally! (Hopefully)
I had my Gall badder surgery yesterday. It went really well and fast. Recovery is not so fun, I feel like I've been doing sit ups for days, and my mouth is constantly dry. But it will all be worth it when I can eat normal again and not have massive pain in my chest and aches in my abdomen all the time. I'm gratefully Kurt has the next few days off so I can rest and heal before getting back to real life again, especially since I can drive for a while. I'm really thankfully that everything has turned out so well and that I have a husband with the priesthood who could give me a blessing when this whole mess started 3 weeks ago that has sustained me throughout all the unknown I've gone through. Thanks for all your kind words or encouragement and prayers, I really appreciate it. Here's to a fast recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, so I guess we should catch up soon.
Glad to hear that your surgery went well. We hope your recovery is super quick! What size is Hazel wearing now? I'm trying to get a cute little outfit made for her and want to try to get it in the correct size.
To be safe she's starting to get into 3-6 month clothes. Thanks Anne
oh my, I hope you get feeling back to normal soon. Here's to you and your adorable family!!
Post a Comment