Monday, May 3, 2010
Owl City
On Saturday we had our first real date since Hazel was born (we did go to a quick movie while Kurt's parents we're here). Kurt has be jealous because the last few years, Audrey would invite me to go with her to some concerts when she won tickets. So, when I saw Owl City was coming to the State Theater I got us tickets. It was fun to see a concert together since our last one was about 4 years ago. It was kind of interesting to watch because Owl City is kind of softer rock but the way he was dancing on stage you'd think he was Mic Jagger or David Bowie. We had a good time except for the people who sat if front of Audrey (she came too, big Owl City Fan, Ty not so much) who had a serious make out session (somewhat R rated so I won't elaborate). Not what we wanted to see. The only other thing that stunk was Kurt wanted to go out to eat so we did but I couldn't eat anything on the menu. Good thing I had bagels in the car. I can't wait to eat normal again. Our next concert is in a few days we're going to see our favorite band, Barenaked Ladies. We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sheesh! You guys are party animals! Do I need to remind you that you just had a baby? Just kidding! Glad you guys had fun!
I guess that's the perk of living near fam. Our dates are often months apart.
Hazel sure is a cutie. Has she started smiling yet...she looks so serious in the pictures:)
Post a Comment