Friday, April 16, 2010

1/4 of the Way

I'm officially 1/4 of the way to my goal weight! I weighted myself this afternoon and found out I'm down 22lbs from my preprenancy weight. To be fair when I delivered Hazel I was at my prepregnancy weight. Before you get mad my metabolism is really high durning pregnancy and the most weight I've ever gained is 9 lbs, but if you didn't gain 80lbs durning pregnancy then you can't be to mad cause your still skinner than me. I still have 58 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight but I think I turned a corner because I actually miss going to the gym and can't wait to work out again. I'll let you know when I get to my goal.

3 comments:

Lynnie said...

Impressive Jess, very impressive! I'm still working on the last 15 and my "baby" will be 2 in 2 months. Sigh. More pictures (of Hazel) please!

Anne Bennion said...

You rock!!! Keep it up Jes! We'll run a marathon together soon!

The Miller Family said...

That is fabulous!!! Savannah just turned 6 months and I'm like 3 pounds away from pre-preg, although still far off from my goal :o(

Keep up the good work! 6 weeks will be here before you know it and you can hit the gym again!