Friday, April 9, 2010

Picture's of Hazel


































11 comments:

Mimi said...

ahhhhh, Hazel is here! Congrats and I am so glad you have girl on your side. Looking forward to have little girls together. Hazel & Honey <3

Lynnie said...

whoops, I just found the pictures. she's definitely your mold! and she's beautiful - good job.

Katrina said...

I didn't know your boys when they were babies, but I think she looks just like Joshua! What a cutie! Congrats!!!

Andie said...

Hazel is beautiful, and you, my friend, look amazing having just given birth! Congrats on becoming a family of five!

Anne Bennion said...

What a cutie!! Wish we lived closer and could snuggle her in person. Give her a big squeeze and a kiss from her aunt and uncle! Love you guys!

Meagan Dee said...

So cute!!!! Congratulations! She looks jUST like Mikey to me, she fits in right away with the Bennions! I'm so glad she's been good for you! Yay! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Very cute Jess. Congrats to you and the family. I hope I get to see you all this summer.

Unknown said...

That was from Kar not Anson, I always forget when its under his name. Oops

Carebear said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

Courtney said...

I completely agree with Katrina - some of the shots look just like Joshua (who was a tired little fellow in Primary today - laying across 2 chairs just having to rest) - it's been a BUSY week for everyone I'm sure. Such a cutie - congrats!

Jenny said...

Ahhhh, so precious! She is adorable! So glad to hear she's here & all are well!
I love the dark hair! Looks like you finally have a little Jess!