These last few weeks have been great. Kurt is awesome. He really understands that I need to rest to get back to normal so he has let me sleep in, take naps, and took over all the household duties. Plus, he has taken the boys on little adventures each day so they feel special. They went to the children's museum, Mall of America, underwater world, swimming at the gym, chuckie cheese, the park (many times), and How to train your dragon (2 times). They had a blast.

While Gran and Grandad were here they went on some of the adventures too. But I think the boy's favorite thing was going shopping with Gran, who spoiled them rotten with gifts. That's a grandma's job right. Gran bought them nerf guns and when Grandad was here they loved having gun wars with him. We loved having them here and can't wait to see them again. Mikey was so upset when they left because he wanted to go on the plane too, soon buddy, soon. Thanks for the visit and the many hours playing games and Beatles rockband. Karla is an animal on the drums it was hilarious! WE LOVE YOU!






2 comments:
Our kids are pretty lucky to have such awesome grandparents!!
I just want to say that Kurt's Dad is awesome. I love the hat!
Post a Comment